Our regional knowledge delivers attractive investment opportunities to investors. And in order to capitalise on this experience, and maximize our shareholder returns, there are specific internal policies and restrictions that AREIT has adopted.
- AREIT’s assets will be invested predominantly in the GCC real estate sector.
- At least 80% of AREIT’s assets will be invested in direct real estate.
- AREIT may invest in stocks of either listed or unlisted real estate companies.
- AREIT may leverage the assets by the prudent use of appropriate financing facilities.
- AREIT may invest in other real estate funds and trusts, and other collective investment (or similar) schemes.
- AREIT may invest GCC real estate-related initial public offerings (“IPOs”).