Our vision. Your returns.
Bahrain, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, the UAE, Oman and Qatar make up the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), and this ever-expanding region represents a new opportunity for real estate investment. The fast moving commercial landscape promises attractive returns for shareholders.
AREIT aims to achieve attractive returns by investing in GCC property and property related assets that AREIT, working closely with shareholders, specialist advisors and strategic partners, truly believe are primed for increases in
occupancies, rents, land value and/or market value. We also invest in property and assets that provide opportunities to generate and/or extract attractive ongoing returns and/or capital appreciation. Only opportunities that meet with our high expectations are considered.
Our shareholders and specialist advisors enjoy an extensive network of real estate investment relationships, and AREIT expects to capitalise on these by identifying assets that are candidates for acquisition, or joint acquisitions in partnership with operating companies or others. AREIT, in conjunction with the specialist advisors, seeks to add value to the investments through thoughtful financial structuring, skilled asset management, and by applying our real estate and capital markets expertise to each and every investment.
Our method to maximize returns on investment.
Our regional knowledge delivers attractive investment opportunities to investors. And in order to capitalise on this experience, and maximize our shareholder returns, there are specific internal policies and restrictions that AREIT has adopted.
- AREIT’s assets will be invested predominantly in the GCC real estate sector.
- At least 80% of AREIT’s assets will be invested in direct real estate.
- AREIT may invest in stocks of either listed or unlisted real estate companies.
- AREIT may leverage the assets by the prudent use of appropriate financing
- AREIT may invest in other real estate funds and trusts, and other collective
investment (or similar) schemes.
- AREIT may invest GCC real estate-related initial public offerings (“IPOs”).